Ohio State coach Ryan Day has tested positive for COVID-19 and will not be with the Buckeyes if they play at Illinois on Saturday. Ohio State said today it had an increased number of positive COVID-19 tests in the program this week. The game...read more
Has anyone seen Lucifer? The hit series wrapped-up the first part of its fifth run back in August, leaving us on a cliffhanger after a face-off between Lucifer, Amenadiel, Michael and Maze. However, God himself interrupted the fight as he came down...read more
Nobody involved in Donald Trump’s reelection thought the president would win the youth vote in 2020. But they didn’t think it would be this bad. Now the finger pointing has begun. Politico: When the data came pouring in after Election Day,...read more
A pro-Trump donor who gave $2.5 million to a 'True the Vote' campaign that promised to prove election fraud is suing for his money back, claiming he does not know what it was spent on. Fred Eshelman, 71, is a North Carolina venture capitalist who...read more
A federal appeals court today handed another loss to the Trump campaign’s effort to undo President-elect Joe Biden’s win in Pennsylvania, with a judge — one of Trump’s nominees — writing that the campaign’s “claims have no merit.” In a 3-0...read more
Daily deaths from COVID-19 in the United States have surpassed 2,100 for the first since May as millions of Americans continue to ignore CDC travel guidance and dire warnings from health experts that Thanksgiving could be the 'mother of all...read more
Apple pie holds a slight lead for 'Best Thanksgiving Day Pie' in our annual JimHeath.TV survey. The vote, being held on Twitter, shows apple leading pumpkin pie 37 percent to 33 percent, with pecan close behind with 26 percent. In fourth place is...read more
After years of denying allegations of lax financial oversight, the National Rifle Association has made a stunning declaration in a new tax filing: Current and former executives used the nonprofit group’s money for personal benefit and enrichment....read more
President Trump pardoned a turkey yesterday, and today pardoned his former national security adviser Michael Flynn who had pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. Flynn pleaded guilty to a felony in December 2017, admitting that he had misled...read more
Former President Obama’s memoir “A Promised Land” had sold more than 1.7 million copies in its first week. According to a press release from Penguin Random House, Obama’s memoir sold 887,000 in all formats in the U.S. and Canada on its first day...read more
- Diego Maradona and All That We Have Lost
Part of Diego Maradona’s enduring appeal is testament to his genius. But part of it, too, speaks to a sense of nostalgia for what he represented.
- It’s 2020, So of Course Mike Tyson Is Boxing Again
The return offers started coming when videos of Tyson sparring at age 54 gained steam online. They landed on a bout with Roy Jones Jr., another […]
- Iran's Top Nuclear Scientist, Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, Assassinated: Live Updates
U.S. and Israeli intelligence described the scientist, Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, as the force behind what they call Iran’s covert push for nuclear […]
- A Self-Care Gift Guide, Featuring Black-Owned Businesses
Check out our collection of creative gift ideas for those who like to pamper.
- U.S. Crosses 13 Million Cases Amid Fears Over Thanksgiving Travel
The new record came a day after national travel patterns raised the prospect of an even greater increase in infections. Here’s the latest.
- In nine states, over 1 in 1,000 people have died of coronavirus-linked causes
South Dakota became the latest to hit this grim marker as the country surpassed 13 million known cases.
- El Paso was still grieving when the coronavirus arrived. Now, death has...
The city unified last year after 23 people were killed in an attack at a Walmart. But now El Paso is now struggling to summon solidarity as scores […]
- Americans celebrate Thanksgiving, while cities and counties set records for...
Dramatic increases in new cases have been reported in many major U.S. cities recently.
- A Thanksgiving marked by surging covid-19 cases and questions about a leading...
Confusion persisted about the vaccine AstraZeneca is developing with the University of Oxford.
- Coronavirus cases are skyrocketing again in cities
Surges have been reported in many major American cities in recent weeks, with some being hit harder than they were during their previous peaks.
- Trump news: President loses Pennsylvania appeal as he backtracks on vow to...
- The states with and without travel restrictions amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Biden reportedly considering a retired four-star general to lead US military,...
- Tulsi Gabbard urges Trump to ‘please consider’ pardons for Julian Assange...
- White rice spikes blood sugar levels and 'has almost the same effect as eating...
- Feed has no items.